Monday, June 1, 2009

I Love Craigs List

We've enjoyed searching for fun pieces of furniture to finish off our house. For awhile I've been looking for a unique bookcase - so I was thrilled on Friday when I found two pieces of furniture that I loved on Craigs List! First I've pictured the hutch that I picked up yesterday. It was white - but I decided to paint it a fun green color - I'm not sure if I'll stick with this color for long - but it does brighten up our space.



The hutch has fun details like the chicken wire door and decorative moulding at the top.

I am so excited about the bookcase pictured below! Its fabulous! There are decorative moulding pieces on the top corners as well as the bottom corners. It has two drawers at the bottom and has removable bezeled glass doors. This was such a great find! Its a big piece so it fits almost all of our books.








1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

Love your furniture! We miss U
Love,
mom & Gary