Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 30th Jake!

After our fun day at Catalina - our friends threw a surprise party for Jake at our place. He was surprised - although he did have a few suspisions on the way home from Catalina. He kept suggested that we "pick up something to eat" or "go get my windshield wiper fixed" - I literally had to grab the steering wheel to prevent him from pulling over to have some quiet time in the park. Geez!! He still was surprised when we walked in our front door & our friends yelled Surprise!! Such a great time! Ryan manned the BBQ & then we had our first movie night in our new place. We watched the classic "So I Married an Axe Murderer". It was such a fun night! Thanks to all of our friends for coming - as well as those who set-up, took down & cleaned up after the party. You made the night extra special & we appreciate you all so much! Sorry some of the pictures are dark - I'm at work & don't have any photo editing software.











No comments: