Today was the kid’s first day of school – I still can’t believe that summer has already come to an end. Blake is now in 4th grade and Mackenzie is in 6th grade – which means that she is in MIDDLE SCHOOL! Even as I write this tears are in my eyes – I can’t believe that my babies are this old! We’ve been watching home videos the past few days – which probably is not a good idea – but there were so many videos of the kids when they were babies – everything is seriously a blur – I can’t believe that I have a daughter in middle school – who is wearing a bra & begging me to let her shave her legs! UUGGH!! How did this sneak up on us?
Well despite my ramblings – both of the kids were very excited to start their first day and spend time with their friends again. Please lift them up in prayer – for their protection, health, spiritual well being and for wise decisions. I am excited to see what the year brings!
Well despite my ramblings – both of the kids were very excited to start their first day and spend time with their friends again. Please lift them up in prayer – for their protection, health, spiritual well being and for wise decisions. I am excited to see what the year brings!





2 comments:
Congrats on the first day, mom and dad! We love you guys and have alot to learn from you as we raise our kid!
I loved catching up on the life of the Brown's - you guys certainly do make the most of every moment and I understand you so much better after our time at the beach.
Enjoy your year and hug those kids tight! ;o)
Post a Comment