Thursday, July 16, 2009

Please Pray


I was glancing at several blogs today and I came across this story of a little girl named Kate who was recently diagnosed with a cancer. I don't know the family, but from reading their posts my heart aches for them. I know reading these types of stories can be very depressing, but I know if I was in their situation that I would want as much prayer as possible for my family. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now. Please pray for Kate and her family.


Here's a link to their story http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate
"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him"
Nahum 1:7
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer & supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made know to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus". Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading about this as well and think I am going to do a post. How devastating.