While going through some of our boxes, I found a box full of pictures of the kids. I can't believe how fast time has gone! Mackenzie is 10 & Blake is 8 years old! It's crazy!!! Jake and I look so young! Here are some of the pics...
All of Blake's baby pictures are packed away -so this is all that I could find.
We were visiting MD when we took these



Blake was in the middle of throwing a fit...but still looked up for the picture :)









3 comments:
Cute Kids! ! !
HEY . . . those are the ONLY pictures we've seen from Evan's wedding. MY
parents will be having a 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 20, so the OGDEN clan will be gathering this weekend to mark the occasion. Not sure why, exactly, but we're meeting at Pigeon Forge, TN.
Thanks for keeping your blog current.
(Do y'all have Ben & Christina's URL?)
Love ya, --Daddy-O (Papa O)
Hi Jacob and Noelle!
Thanks for sharing your blog with us!
We look forward to keeping in touch with you!!!
The Eastman 6
SO CUTE and we are old!!
Post a Comment