I have been trying to catch up with baby books and family albums. My dilemma....many of Mackenzie and Blake's baby pictures are not digital and I don't have time to create the scrapbooks that I had planned. I decided to send in the pictures to a company called ScanCafe to scan and convert to digital pictures. I was thrilled with the results! We sent in over 300 pictures and they scanned, repaired any damage and then sent us a dvd with all of our pictures - plus they sent our hard copies back. You can generate a shipping label on their website, then track the status of your pictures. ScanCafe also e-mails you status updates. I highly recommend ScanCafe to anyone who is short on time....or anyone who would just like to have their pictures on dvd :) I've included several of my sweet baby Mackenzie :)
Apple Cake Cobbler
6 days ago



1 comment:
What a great idea! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment