





Mackenzie's Cheer Season has officially started - she is now a Cubberley Cub's cheerleader!! She looks absolutely adorable in her uniform. Their shell & jacket are personalized with their names. I also took a video of one of the cheers - I've never posted a video so I'm not sure if it's going to work!! Sorry it's taken from behind, but I couldn't get in front of the squad. She still looks cute!! She is also cheering at the Millikan High School football game this Friday. Kenzie is really enjoying learning new cheers & is constantly cheering around the house!
4 comments:
Mackenzie is adorable. The cutest one out there and I'm not prejudiced! Go Mackenzie!
xxoo
Gramma
GO KENZIE! I didn't know she was on the Cubs! That's great! Very cute! B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-I-V-E!!
Seriously - she looks like she was born to be a cheerleader! Too cute.
Wow, Nice Kicks Kenzie! You look great out there!!! Love, Aunt Kris & Megs
Post a Comment